Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lights and Lamps


We used to stay in Paragon, a condominium in Mandaluyong City. The ground floor of the said building housed a big lights and lamps shop with imported products range from sparkling quoizel chandeliers, to sofa sets, tables and chairs, beds and other posh furnitures and fixtures.

I used to window shop around the shop for ideas on how to decorate our condo unit. I must admit its a little pricey there but there was one quoizel table lamps that I could not resist of not buying it. Yes, I could be an impulse buyer at times but for that particular purchase, I had to convince myself that lamp is ideal for our unit. Luckily, my husband also loved it! And so, the conversation is over! Its just perfect for our home lighting requirement.

Now we are living in a whole house in a middle class subdivision in Cavite, its still small but its perfect for our little family. We are a family of 5 by the way, with 2 househelpers - oh well, thats not really small now. One of the bathroom upstairs needs a makeover, I will probably sneak out of the office early today so I can check on quoizel bathroom lighting.











 


















No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.