Going for shopping? Malls? Why not bring your recyclables along?
Time to time, I come across many programs that support recycling. One of that is the SM Supermalls Recycling Market - Trash to Cash.
You can bring in your trash like :
1. Scrap paper and cardboard
2. Empty ink toner cartridge
3. Plastic bottles and plastic scraps
4. Used lead batteries (from cars, UPS/Voltage regulators)
5. Aluminum, tin cans, busted rechargeable lamps
6. Polyesterene, styrofoam, junk cellphone, cellphone batteries (not for recycling/buying)
Part of the sales will be given to Environmental Causes.
Next schedule is on August 1 and August 7, 2009. Mark in your calendar!